Holden Barina Combo Petrol Diesel 2001 2010
Holden Barina XC Series Haynes Service and Repair Manual 2001-2005 Petrol and Diesel - Combo 205-2010
Holden Barina & Combo (Petrol & Diesel) 2001 - 2010 Gregorys Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models:
● XC Series Barina 2001 - 2005
● Combo 2005 - 2010.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 Litre 3 Cylinder (Z10XE)
● 1.2 Litre 4 Cylinder (Z12XE)
● 1.4 Litre (Z14XE)
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 1.7 Litre Turbo (Y17DT, Y17DTL)
● 1.0 & 1.2 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.4 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.0 & 1.2 litre Petrol Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.4 litre Petrol Engine
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre / Post-Heating System - Diesel Engine
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Easytronic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension and Steering
● Body Work and Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Covers everything you need to know, step by step procedures, hundreds of photographs and illustrations, routine maintenance, wiring diagrams, repairs and overhauls, and what tools to buy. Gregory's manuals are based on an actual vehicle stripdown and are researched and written by automotive engineers with vast experience.
About the Holden Barina
The fourth-generation XC Barina was released in April 2001, based on the Opel Corsa C. It was available in Barina 3 Door and Barina 5 Door models with a 1.4 litre 16-valve engine. In September of that year an SRi model with a new 1.8 litre engine joined the line-up. The Barina was awarded the Wheels Car of the Year award for 2001.
XC Barina interior
In 2003 a decision by Peter Hanenberger (then Holden's managing director) led to the importation of higher-spec SXi three-door and the CD five-door models, to boost sales. The SRi remained unchanged. These newer models did not provide a boost to sales in the face of increasing pricing competition in the market. In 2004, the 1.4 litre models were downgraded, reverting back to their original Barina 3 Door and Barina 5 Door model names.
In the 2008 Used Car Safety Ratings the XC Barina was rated as providing an "better than average" level of occupant protection in the event of an accident, with ANCAP rating the model four out of five stars.
Holden Barina Combo XC Series Haynes Service and Repair Manual 2001-2010 Petrol and Diesel 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
This item is currently out of stock